One-hour power sessions
Sometimes all you want is a little professional feedback or advice, but without the hefty consulting fee.
One-hour power sessions provide you with an hour face-to-face meeting with me, plus an hour of my preparation or pre-reading time, for a flat fee of $220 (+ GST). These sessions are great option for if you have a specific question or two, want feedback on a draft you’ve developed, or just want to ‘sound out’ a communications-related idea.
If you want a little more, the one-hour power package provides you with a second, follow-up session for a combined flat fee of $400 (+ GST).
One-hour power session - $220 (+ GST)
one-hour face-to-face meeting, plus
one hour of my preparation or pre-reading time
Brisbane CBD or Southbank meeting location preferred.
One-hour power package - $400 (+ GST)
2 x one-hour power sessions (as described above with the addition of a second, follow-up session).
How does it work?
- Contact me to let me know you're interested and briefly, what it is you're after.
- We'll arrange a time and place to meet. CBD or South Bank is preferred.
- Following your booking, I’ll email you a one-page form to help capture what you’d like assistance with, some background information, or a copy of your draft for review. In response, I’ll dedicate an hour of preparation time before we meet.
- We'll meet for an hour as arranged and discuss feedback, advice, or options. Where possible I like to leave you with some 'next steps' to action after our meeting.
- If you've booked a One-hour power package, we'll arrange a second appointment, before which I'll spend another hour preparing or reviewing what you've been working on since our first session.
Full terms and conditions are available here.